Jun. 2021: Professor Wen Zhang was invited to report for RCR seminar about seeking sustainable pathways for spend lithium-ion batteries.
Explore the Nano World
Aug. 2021: Dr. Wen Zhang’s team membersjoined the ACS Fall 2021 in Atlanta and presented their research.
Jul. 2021: Dr. Zhang’s group membersparticipated the first 2021 virtual CAPEES e-poster competition on July 17, 2021.Dr. Weihua Qingwon the best poster award.
Wen's Research Group
Phone: (973) 596-5520
Fax: (973) 596-5790
Office Location: Colton Hall 211
Find us on the map:
Wen Zhang is leading the Sustainable Environmental Nanotechnology and Nanointerfaces Laboratory at NJIT. In this research laboratory, concepts and principles of nanotechnology and environmental engineering are integrated into the research and education activities. The research areas are mainly focused on
(1) Material characterization at nanoscale using hybrid atomic force microscope (AFM);
(2) Environmental Behavior and Physicochemical Processes for Nanomaterials;
(3) Novel photocatalytic processes for harnessing renewable energy and pollutant degradation;
(4) Microalgae harvesting and removal technologies using magnetophoretic separation and reactive membrane filtration;
(5) Chemically modified polymeric and ceramic membrane filtration systems for emerging contaminant removal.
Welcome to Wen's Research Group