Nov. 2021: Shan Xue published a paper "Aeration and Dissolution Behavior of Oxygen Nanobubbles in Water" in JCIS paper
Explore the Nano World
Nov. 2021: Jianan Gao and Fangzhou Liu received 2021 ACS-ENVR Certificate of Merit Award from the Environmental Chemistry Division of National American Chemical Society.
Jul. 2021: Congratulations!
Samuel Solomon and John Spero received the 2021 Undergraduate Research Innovation Phase II Grant.
Wen's Research Group
Phone: (973) 596-5520
Fax: (973) 596-5790
Office Location: Colton Hall 211
Find us on the map:
Wen Zhang is leading the Sustainable Environmental Nanotechnology and Nanointerfaces Laboratory at NJIT. In this research laboratory, concepts and principles of nanotechnology and environmental engineering are integrated into the research and education activities. The research areas are mainly focused on
(1) Material characterization at nanoscale using hybrid atomic force microscope (AFM);
(2) Environmental Behavior and Physicochemical Processes for Nanomaterials;
(3) Novel photocatalytic processes for harnessing renewable energy and pollutant degradation;
(4) Microalgae harvesting and removal technologies using magnetophoretic separation and reactive membrane filtration;
(5) Chemically modified polymeric and ceramic membrane filtration systems for emerging contaminant removal.
Welcome to Wen's Research Group