Nov. 2019:Congratulations to Leqi for winning the SecondPlace in 2019 NJIT-GSA!
Explore the Nano World
Jun. 2019: 2019 EPA's National student Design Competition!
Wen's Research Group
Nov. 2019: 2019 Eastern Analytical Symposium!
Phone: (973) 596-5520
Fax: (973) 596-5790
Office Location: Colton Hall 211
Find us on the map:
1.UV/visible driven photocatalysis for pollutant degradation and disinfection;
2.Magnetophoretic separation using magnetic nanoparticles;
3.Reactive membrane separation and pollutant removal;
4.Nanoscale imaging and quantifying material properties;
5.Reactive nanobubbles and engineering applications;
6.Microplastics characterization and environmental behavior;
7.Recovery of Li and Co from spent Lithium ion batteries with green chemical processes.
Dr. Zhang’s research is currently funded by the following grant agencies:•NSF and NSF I-Corps grants (Award number: 1663298; 1663298; 1756444; 1836036; 1912367).
• United State Department of Agriculture (USDA).
• EPA P2 and P3 grants (Grant No. NP96259118-0 and 1836036).
• MAST Center.
• New Jersey Water Resources Research Institute (NJWRRI) grants.
• NJIT faculty seed grants.
• Undergraduate Research Innovation (URI) phase I and II grants.