Sep. 2020: Congratulations!
Dr. Zhang' received an new NSF Grant.
Wen's Research Group
Phone: (973) 596-5520
Fax: (973) 596-5790
Office Location: Colton Hall 211
Find us on the map:
Jun. 2020: Congratulations! Dr. Wanyi Fu receives the Outstanding Self-Financed Students Abroad Award of China’s goverment!
Sep. 2020: Adsorption of water pollutants on microplastics slows down their photodegradation.
05. 2017 Visualizing and quantifying the nanoscale hydrophobicity and chemical distribution of surface modified polyethersulfone (PES) membranes
08. 2018 Nanobubbles: A Sustainable Solution for Water Treatment and Agricultural Applications
05. 2018 Wanyi Fu Wins the Student Award from the NJ Water Environment Association
Mar. 2020: Dr. Wen Zhang's second US patent was granted: Microwave-assisted Reactive and Antifouling Membrane Filtration.
04. 2018 Leidy Manzueta Received Techquest Third Place Award
Jan.2020: Dr. Zhang received appointment as associate editor for Journal of Environmental and Chemical Engineering.
Feb. 2019: A news about our MW-enhanced membrane filtration system is published in PR Newswire. Please check it out!
Nov. 2019: Congratulations to Leqi for winning the Second Place in 2019 NJIT-GSA.
May. 2019: Congratulations to Xiaonan and Leqi for winning the Second Place and the First Place in the Student Research Poster Competition of the NJWEA 104th Conference, respectively!
Mar. 2019: Congratulations to Wanyi for successfully defending her dissertation!
Feb. 2019: Congratulations on Dr. Wen Zhang for being recommended to receive an Agriculture and Food Research Initiative (AFRI) competitive Grants Program Awards($469,999)!
Apr. 2020: Congratulations to Fangzhou Liu for successfully defending his master’s thesis!
10. 2018 2nd Workshop on Emerging Contaminants and Water Treatment Technologies at the Passaic Valley Water Commission (PVWC) in Totowa, New Jersey
07. 2018 Microwave-enhanced membrane filtration technology for water treatment
Nov. 2019: Four group members attended the 2019 Eastern Analytical Symposium.
04. 2017 THE NEWSLETTER OF AWWA NJ
Explore the Nano World
Sep. 2020: Congratulations!
Dr. Zhang's group received two EPA Phase I Awards.
Apr. 2020: Congratulations to Leqi Lin for successfully defending her master’s thesis!
Mar. 2020: Congratulations to Jianan Gao, Shan Xue, and Xiaonan Shi on the well-deserved awards!
10. 2017 News on Innovative Water Treatment Technologies and Emerging Research Workshop
Feb. 2020: Dr. Zhang’s research group was awarded two grants from the U.S. Department of Interior.
09. 2017 AWWA and AEESP workshops will take place at NJIT both on September 14
08. 2017 Wanyi Fu Presented Research at 2017 PanNano Conference in Brazil
05. 2018 Wanyi Fu Awarded CEE Doctoral Excellence Award
Jan. 2020: "Traditional Knowledge Important for Survival ", Dr. Wen Zhang hosted a climate change workshop successfully.
Sep. 2020: Congratulations! Dr. Wen Zhang recently received an NSF Grant (award ID: 2016472)!
Aug. 2020: Congratulations! Dr. Wen Zhang recently received an NSF Grant (award ID: 2025374)!
03. 2018 Likun and Xiaonan attended the AWWA NJ 83rd Annual Conference and won the First and Second Place in the competition, respectively
May. 2020: Congratulations! Xiaonan Shi received the 2020 John J. Lagrosa Award from NJWEA!
Jul. 2020: Congratulations! Prof. Wen Zhang’s team received their third granted US patent !
Sep. 2020: Congratulations! Dr. Zhang's research group received two EPA Phase I Awards.
Mar. 2019: Congratulations to Leqi for winning the Third Place in AWWA NJ 84rd Annual Conference!
Jul. 2020: Dr. Weihua Qing published a historical perspective article on functional catalytic membrane development!
Dec. 2019: Three group members' (Xiaonan Shi, Qingquan Ma, Leqi Lin) proposals are funded by NJWRRI with $5000, respectively.
Jul. 2020: Congratulations!
Xiaonan and Qingquan received $55,000 NSF INTERN Grant.
May. 2019: Microwave-enhanced Membrane Filtration for PFOA Degradation.
Aug. 2020: Four students from Dr. Zhang's group working on NJWRRI project of assessing the spent lithium-ion batteries on surface water, soil, and landfill leachate quality.
Jun. 2019: Two Teams attend the 2019 EPA’s National Student Design Competition!
07. 2018 Environmental Engineering Doctoral Student Likun Hua Receives $31,000 NSF INTERN Grant
Jul. 2020: Fangzhou Liu, published his first article on microwave assisted membrane filtration technology!