Nov. 2019: 2019 Eastern Analytical Symposium!
Phone: (973) 596-5520
Fax: (973) 596-5790
Office Location: Colton Hall 211
Find us on the map:
10. 2016 Likun and Wanyi joined the poster session in the AEESP lectureship at Colombia University
Feb. 2019: A news about our MW-enhanced membrane filtration system is published in PR Newswire. Please check it out!
Nov. 2019: Congratulations to Leqi for winning the Second Place in 2019 NJIT-GSA.
03. 2016 Wanyi Fu received Student Research Poster Competition First Place Award from AWWA New Jersey
May. 2019: Congratulations to Xiaonan and Leqi for winning the Second Place and the First Place in the Student Research Poster Competition of the NJWEA 104th Conference, respectively!
Mar. 2019: Congratulations to Wanyi for successfully defending her dissertation!
Feb. 2019: Congratulations on Dr. Wen Zhang for being recommended to receive an Agriculture and Food Research Initiative (AFRI) competitive Grants Program Awards ($469,999)!
10. 2018 2nd Workshop on Emerging Contaminants and Water Treatment Technologies at the Passaic Valley Water Commission (PVWC) in Totowa, New Jersey
07. 2018 Microwave-enhanced membrane filtration technology for water treatment
Nov. 2019: Four group members attended the 2019 Eastern Analytical Symposium.
04. 2017 THE NEWSLETTER OF AWWA NJ
04. 2016 Liyuan Kuang, successfully defended her thesis and granted PhD. Congratulations!
Nov. 2019:Congratulations to Leqi for winning the SecondPlace in 2019 NJIT-GSA!
Explore the Nano World
05. 2016 Congratulations! Mehaz Moon and Andrea Cano received the 2016 Summer Undergraduate Research Scholarship ($3000 per person)
Jun. 2019: Two Teams attend the 2019 EPA’s National Student Design Competition!
10. 2017 News on Innovative Water Treatment Technologies and Emerging Research Workshop
08. 2018 Nanobubbles: A Sustainable Solution for Water Treatment and Agricultural Applications
05. 2018 Wanyi Fu Wins the Student Award from the NJ Water Environment Association
Mar. 2019: Congratulations to Leqi for winning the Third Place in AWWA NJ 84rd Annual Conference!
04. 2018 Leidy Manzueta Received Techquest Third Place Award
05. 2018 Wanyi Fu Awarded CEE Doctoral Excellence Award
Jun. 2019: 2019 EPA's National student Design Competition!
Wen's Research Group
03. 2018 Likun and Xiaonan attended the AWWA NJ 83rd Annual Conference and won the First and Second Place in the competition, respectively
04. 2016 The undergraduate research innovation (URI) team lead by Dr. Wen Zhang received the 2016 TechQuest First Place (1st Time) Award
07. 2016 Thanks for scholarship from Sustainable Energy Fund
03. 2016 Development of Reactive Nanobubble Technology for Efficient and Scalable Algae and Cyanotoxin Removal
07. 2018 Environmental Engineering Doctoral Student Likun Hua Receives $31,000 NSF INTERN Grant
05. 2017 Visualizing and quantifying the nanoscale hydrophobicity and chemical distribution of surface modified polyethersulfone (PES) membranes
03. 2016 Arisha Javed received the 2016 spring Phase I URI Student Seed Grant ($500)
09. 2017 AWWA and AEESP workshops will take place at NJIT both on September 14
08. 2017 Wanyi Fu Presented Research at 2017 PanNano Conference in Brazil
Dec. 2019: Three group members' (Xiaonan Shi, Qingquan Ma, Leqi Lin) proposals are funded by NJWRRI with $5000, respectively.